Getting anything you want out of life is as simple as telling yourself
you already have that thing. It’s a bit strange, but anything you
visualize, think about, or rehearse in your mind actually makes it
come true or get better!
Please note this guide contains much belief in the paranormal.
1. Decide on the object you want to receive, or obtain.
2. Clear your mind.
To do this simply try to let all thoughts drift away out of your conscious or concentrate on an object until you lose focus on thoughts and surroundings. Listening to music can help as well.
3. Think of what it would be like if you already had whatever you wanted.
Visualize having that object. What does it look like? How does it feel? How does it make you feel? What do you do with it? Make as complete a picture as possible. Think of how great it would be to have that thing you want and what you would do with it.
4. Understand that your brain perceives thought and reality differently.
This means that if you’re running the 100 meter (328.1 ft) dash, your brain wouldn’t be able to tell the difference if you are actually running it, or only visualizing that you are running it. If you
want something that you do not yet physically possess, but you’re visualizing that you have it, your brain must create this thing. Thoughts create things, as inventions were only ideas until they were brought to life by those who thought about them.
- More thought = more power. Mind over matter, so the more
thought you put into it, the more material you will get out of it.
- Realize that big items such as houses, soul mates or vehicles
will not come immediately. Much thought and visualization
must take place in order to create these things.
- Your brain is an energetic force, and when filled with thoughts
of what you wish to happen, there is a demanding
subconscious attraction toward that thought, person, object,
or situation. Visualizing your goal focuses your attention on
what needs to be done to get what you desire.
- Say what it is that you want to achieve, very plainly, directly,
simply three times. Then say Thank You, three times. Repeat
as you feel necessary. This helps to focus your energy and
intent. Don’t forget to visualize!
- Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see what you wanted at
your doorstep within the first few weeks. Many people want
big things that take time to get to the person who asked for it.
- Things you want are not always the only thing this can attract.
If you dwell on something negative, it very well might happen.